Thursday, March 26, 2009

Podcasting



I heard about Podcasting in Fundamentals of Internet that I take this semester. With podcasting you can listens to radio stations, transfer video in anytime and anywhere. The equipment that you need for podcasting is computer, internet connection, and an Ipod or other Mp3 player.

Podcasting become really popular among our generation and also some of the baby boomers generation is because it’s really simple and easy. There are a lot of website that will provide you with the video that you want to see or radio station that you want to listen to, for example I tunes is one of the famous podcatcher that can help you to get everything that you want to listen or see. After you download a podcast in your computer, you can send those videos or other things to your Ipod or other Mp3 player, and different other form. With smart phones that can go into the internet, you can get podcast tool in your cell phones.


However, Podcast is not only entertainment but you can also to share your ideas with others, for instance if you want to share your marketing strategy with your coworkers or your boss, you can make a podcast and send it to them. Podcasting will make your job easier and you can work on your project in anytime and anywhere.


If you are subscribed to any podcast in your computer, it will send you videos that you might like it because they keep track on what are you watching or listening usually. Podcasting is a really good application that I like to have on my Ipod because I travel a lot and sometimes I spent a long time in airplanes or cars, so with podcast I still can enjoy my favorite show or even share my ideas with friends and coworkers.

The other reason why our generation loves about this application is because it’s free. With podcasting you will never missed your favorite shows anymore because you can download that video anytime you want to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment